Store pictures in Noah, retrieve results easily for follow-up visits showing the patients their progress.
The remarkably clear resolution of the MedRx Video Otoscope is particularly helpful when comparing a clean ear canal with a normal eardrum to a canal that has excessive cerumen, foreign bodies, external otitis, PE Tube status, cholesteatoma, TM perforations or other abnormalities.
MedRx USB Video Otoscope:
- User Friendly, USB Connection, Plug and Play Technology
- Capture, View and Store Digital Images and Live Video Recordings
- Perform an Otoscopic Examination
- View the Probe Microphone Tube in the Ear Canal
- Clear and Sharp Images
- Conveniently Shows a List of Captured Pictures, Comments and Previews of the Selected Images
- Noah, TIMS®, Blueprint OMS and Sycle Compatible
- An Integrated Video Module is Available in MedRx Software
- Ideal for Cerumen Management